• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Easton Press Leatherbound Books 4 Sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Fett

El Cazador de Hombres
Reaction score
Near mint and unread condition, binding is tight, gold page edging are shiny, endleaves and satin ribbon page marker is mint.

The Easton Press is a world-leader in the design and development of fine leather-bound books, stamped on the spine with 22kt gold. For nearly three decades, they have been serving the needs of collectors to acquire luxurious volumes of lasting meaning, beauty and importance.

Easton Press presents the ultimate library of science-fiction classics:

MASTERPIECES OF SCIENCE FICTION

Masterpieces of Science Fiction spans the entire history of the genre and encompasses an extraordinary range of work... from Jules Verne and H.G. Wells to Isaac Asimov, Arthur C. Clarke, and more.

Link to auctions:

https://shop.ebay.com/tacitadark/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

Happy bidding! :wave:wave

those are such well made and good looking books. i am watching one of your auctions.

Yes, I have nothing but praise for these books! I still have a ton more to sell if these are sold.

good luck with your sales. If you are going to list more please let me know, depending on what you have maybe we can make a deal here instead of ebay.

Love Easton Press, I've got a bunch of those books. Do you have a pic of the spine for From the Earth to the Moon? Also, I only saw three auctions listed in that link, is that all there are?

Agent,

I'll snap a pic of the spine for you to view, but I assure you the spine is in mint condition. I hardly ever broke this open to read. :)

As far as the auctions I have a lot more to sell, but I listed only three just to "test the waters." If there is more interest, then I can list everything I have, which is pretty much a good variety of them: Sci-fi, Fantasy, Classics, Fiction, Horror, etc.

It's actually not condition I'm concerned about. I'm a wee bit obsessive compulsive with books, and I have three of Verne's novels from EP, so I'm curious whether this spine will match the other three. Thanks for taking the pic!

Like Devlin, I'm interested in what other books you may have available.

Easton Press book are incredible :rock

I've got the 5 set LOTR books are they truly are stunning, they will compliment ANY collection, be it books or collectables.

Good luck with your sales :duff
x :peace

I'm glad there are so many book readers who appreciate these awesome books. :clap

Agent, if I did it correctly, I've attached the pic to this post so you can take a look at the spine itself. I hope this helps your decision.

As soon as the bids end, I'll re-list more of my collection for sale. To add, I do have the LOTR 5 book set in mint condition as well. If there is interest, I can arrange a sale of them. I'm just not sure how much to sell them for yet, but I am open to offers.

Thanks for the pic. It is different than the others, I'll have to think on it. :lol I'll definitely be watching for others you post.

NEW AUCTION IS OUT NOW.

Please see the first post in the thread to link to the new book postings. :wave

NEW AUCTION IS OUT!

Please see the first post in the thread to link to the new book postings.

The 5 book set of the Tolkien classics(Hobbit, LOTR, and The Silmarillion) has been posted up for bid as well in this listing.

Good luck and happy bidding! :wave:wave

The 5 book set of the Tolkien classics(Hobbit, LOTR, and The Silmarillion) has been SOLD!

11 hours remain for the rest of the Easton Press lot.

Back