• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB HT Elder Predator 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedett518

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking to purchase and or trade existing HT predators for a HT elder predator 2 loose or boxed. I am willing to do a 2 or 3 to one trade, or a trade and payment. My predator collection is loose but the figures are mint unless indicated. Thank you --Kevin

1. AVP Scar Predator mint-all weapons/extra hands 2. AVP Celtic Predator mint-all weapons/extra hands3. AVP Elder Predator only issue one side of chain for the cape came off, cape stays on perfectly, a little glue to put chain back in place.-all weapons/hands4. AVP Chopper Predator mint-all weapons/extra hands5. Predator 2(undamaged version) mint-all weapons/extra hands _

Man, it's been more than 3 days since the item supposed to come and you are not replying my email. What's wrong man?!

Back