Hello Sideshow Freaks!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10seki

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello all,

Brand new collector here, and I can say I'm pretty much addicted. I spend hours on the net surfing for statue deals and window shopping. My collection is meager so far, as I only have a Rogue Bishoujou, Hot Toys Joker DX-01 and a Bowen FS modern Cyclops... BUT I DO HAVE A SIDESHOW PF GAMBIT ON THE WAY!!! I cant wait! I saw one on display and I ran home to order it.

I am Marvel biased, specifically X-Men, and I plan to start my collection with them. MY DREAM would be to one day purchase the Cyclops/Colossus vs Sentinel diorama!

I just moved from New Jersey to Los Angeles. Any collectors from LA here? Any good recommendations for places to purchase statues?

Thanks guys, I plan to be very active on this forum as this is my new found addiction!

Check out my blog here! Dont worry mods, its for pure enjoyment, no profiting from my site.
stachooz.wordpress.com

Welcome to bankruptcy then as this site is very tempting.
Half the stuff I have seen on here you will not see on fleabay and the customs will make you sell your soul:peace

Back