So, when do we get the next one?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Customikey

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've got Luke, and I'm ready for more. So, when do we get his Dad? The site says 2nd Quarter. Can we get more specific?

I've been thinking the same thing -- can't wait for Anakin now.

Actually, I'm most pumped for Anakin, then Kit (which I originally wasn't so excited about) and Han Solo (even with the sculpt).

Yeah, i am very pumped to have Anakin and Obi-Wan... They are by far the most anticipated figures of this line so far IMO. Kit and han are also good and I cannot wait.. But the Obi and Anakin figures are gonna be the centerpeice to my Star Wars collection.

I'm super psyched, hopefully one of them will be here by my Birthday (May 21st). I can cross my fingers...:monkey5

SOON!!! I hope it is May. June is too close to July, meaning my credit card will be getting hit hard on June and July because of Comic con exclusives. Oh well... at least I get my figures. :monkey2

Guys,

Does anyone know where I can still get a regular Anakin and Obi 1/6 figure for retail? Pls pm me.

Check the dealers page. Dark Shadow, Fireside, Most Wanted, Razor's Edge. I know I've at least seen Obi. You may have to do some work to find Anakin.

Personly out of all me SW pre-orders I have been looking forward to Anakin and Obi the most, so the sooner the better...

By my calculations the 2nd quarter is looking to be quite expensive for me...
Kurgan-April
Jason X-April/May'
Anakin-2nd quarter
Obi-Wan-2nd quarter
Kit-2nd quarter
Han-2nd quarter
Predator 14" HT-2nd quarter

Then SDCC in July...oooouch!Very excited though..will be a big 3 months at my house,by the end of June I could have 5 SW figures in hand:horror

Stretching way back I want to say that the original schedule was Anakin and Obi in May, Kit and Han in June. I hope Anakin and/or Obi aren't pushed back to June. If nothing else this line may actually teach me patience...that or cause me to go friggin' nuts.:google

Yeah, I dont want to have to wait a really long time for Anakin. I can wait a bit but I have my limits. :p

Back