Sorry to bother you guys but need your help...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pompiato

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi
I know this is not a toys collectors issue but I wanted to share my situation with all of you guys and ask for your comments...

Since two and a half years my wife and I have tried with no success at all to give birth to our first child, we have gone to Artificial Fertilization for 5, 6 or 7 time, right now I have lost the count again with no positive results...we feel real real depress, sad and I feel just debastated (which I tried not to show to my wife)...and now we know the next step is the In Vitro Fertilisation.

I thought it was a very succesful method to achieve pregnancy but now reading some notes and info in the net I found out the possibilities to get pregnant are of 35 to 45 % in accordance to the age of my wife (31)...does any one of you guys have had any familiar or personal experience with this procedure?...please share your comments with me because it is a really expensive procedure in Mexico (6,000 dollars) and I don't know how but will sale whatever I can to cost this in order to have my first son in my arms along with my wife, but it would be very helpful if you tell me about your experiencies...thank you so much guys!!

My brother and his wife had this procedure done (In Vitro)... twice. With great results. Their names are Rhys and Evan.

Good luck to you and your wife.

best of luck. I know of a few family members who have conceived with this method as well. I hope for nothing but the best for you and your wife.

I have no advice on the subject, but I like that you put this in he General Collectibles section. :)

All the best to you and your wife. :duff

I have a cousin who's ran the gamut trying to get pregnant with her husband. They tried artificial to no end. Then they gave in vitro a shot, and it took but she miscarried. Somehow, they managed to power through that shocking loss and by natural 'in-the-sheets' insemination, were able to become pregnant and give birth to a beautiful baby girl. So moral of the story? Never stop trying the ol' natural naughty!! :rock

I have a cousin who's ran the gamut trying to get pregnant with her husband. They tried artificial to no end. Then they gave in vitro a shot, and it took but she miscarried. Somehow, they managed to power through that shocking loss and by natural 'in-the-sheets' insemination, were able to become pregnant and give birth to a beautiful baby girl. So moral of the story? Never stop trying the ol' natural naughty!! :rock

That's so true man!...we will never stop tryin'...and praying to God to help us to achieve this dream...believe me guys: to have my first child is the only thing that matters to me and my wife right now...thank you for your help...

I have a few friends who have this issue and then there are others who can't stop having babies. Life is just weird sometimes.

My advice to you would be to hold off on the procedure. Stop trying so hard to have a baby. Put it out of mind and just be with your wife. Sometimes people try so hard at things that it literally affects the outcome and causes stress.

Save your money for now after all you are both still young. The time has not passed to have children. You may very well be amazed at what happens if you stop trying to have a baby.

I have a few friends who have this issue and then there are others who can't stop having babies. Life is just weird sometimes.

My advice to you would be to hold off on the procedure. Stop trying so hard to have a baby. Put it out of mind and just be with your wife. Sometimes people try so hard at things that it literally affects the outcome and causes stress.

Save your money for now after all you are both still young. The time has not passed to have children. You may very well be amazed at what happens if you stop trying to have a baby.

Vortex...thanks for your words...that's what we need to read!! your great comments...will try to calm down for a couple of months and see what happens...will try to focus on my duties and hobbies...and maybe a baby will surprise us sooner than later...just wish God could help us and hear our prayers...thanks guys!

Well I need to go by now...need to focus on my duties and hobbies, by the way one of my favorite hobbies is to host and produce a Rock Show in a radio station in Mexico called "LIQUID ROCK" you can listen to it every day from 7 to 8 pm central US time just follow this link guys...again thank you so much for all your comments...

www.nrtmexico.com/exa

Ahhh my specialty

I went to a private clinic for a couple of years, all with no luck on the last try we were successful.

Have they diagnosed your problem? The SMALLEST adjustment can help you.

Ill be glad to add any insight I can, any exta info you have will be helpful.. I can tell your wifes age is not a factor.

Have they checked all of your wifes hormonal levels? My ex and I tried different things but could never conceive. They finally checked her Progesterone level which was to high. Once it was regulated, she conceived soon after. That was 17 years ago now.

If all else fails, adopt. There are so many kids out there who need good parents.

Plus, what has already been said about trying too hard. I know a couple who were having sex all the time hoping to concieve and once they started having sex less often, it happened for them.

Back