Gunm's Room Full of Crap: The Quest to Stop Spending So Much Freakin' $$$

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunm

Super Freak
Reaction score
Tremble at my mighty collection of 1:6 figures! Just kidding. :monkey1

I just have a few things on display right now. Have some other things not pictured, but these are still MISB since I'm going to have to change residences soon. :slap :gah:

Work in Progress!

IMG_6654.jpg

IMG_6650.jpg

IMG_6653.jpg

Last edited:
Re: gunm's Collection Of Awesomeness

Cool collection so far! :clap I know what you mean by change residences, it happened to me as well last week, when moved to the new house, and still wasn't able to take shots of my entire room yet. Take your time :)

Yep nice collection so far. :clap

great start and nice pieces, congrats:clap:clap:clap

Cool Pieces, Looking Forward to when you have it a setup and Welcome to the Show Gunm

That stormtrooper pose is badass. Too bad they never hit anything with those blasters lol :D

nice collection ;)

That stormtrooper pose is badass. Too bad they never hit anything with those blasters lol :D

Thank you! I stole the ST pose from the Medicom box. :monkey3 :thud:

And here is the latest addition, just arrived today! Obladema!

IMG_6674.jpg

Hoping to find more bits and pieces for him later on.

Thanks all!

This guy arrived today! I was thinking of swapping the head out, but now that I have it in hand, I have to say HT did a wonderful job with the paint apps on the HS. Hard to appreciate unless you see it in person. I would love to pick up a couple more of these, but we'll see.

IMG_6678.jpg

Really like the Obama 12'! cool

Thanks IP!

These arrived today! Unfortunately, STARS Chris will have to remain boxed for a while while I look for a new place/try to sell my current place.

TrueType Lady will come out and get kit bashed, though...I gotta have some fun while I wait, right? :dunno :panic:

chris-red-ht.jpg

ht-fem-tt.jpg

Last edited:
Back