Mandible's SW collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandible

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dexter's collection room inspired me to ask everyone to do a collections post.

Here's some (old) photo's of mine - it's all in storage as I build a new house. I've also added a few things since then: GG Dewback, Rancor, Wampa, Luke Tauntaun, Han Tauntaun.

Excuse the quality - it's off my old phone.

Re: Show us your collection...

More that didn't fit on the last post...

very, very nice collection and a sweet setup. I hate thumbnails but some people get all bent out of shape because they take up the page and take time to load.

Dexter's collection room inspired me to ask everyone to do a collections post.

Here's some (old) photo's of mine - it's all in storage as I build a new house. I've also added a few things since then: GG Dewback, Rancor, Wampa, Luke Tauntaun, Han Tauntaun.

Excuse the quality - it's off my old phone.

very neat and tidy mandible,,,, nicely spaced out also,,,, doesn't look cluttered,,,, yaysome collection!!!!! :clap

Very nice collection-- fee free to post updates here in the Show Your Shelves section.

very nicely displayed collection man. If I ever get myself a digital camera I will have to post some pix of my collection as well.

Great Collection Mandible, Dexter's Collection does have a way of inspiring you, Like the Bounty Hunter's and Welcome to the Show

Back