• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Predator 2 Elder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullet

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know this guy is hard to find but im prepared to pay good money for him. Im in the UK so PM me if anybody can help.

I did, but was curious to know as I do know someone that does have one but is not willing to trade. Actually I don't even know if he's willing to sell, but it's worth asking.

Mine is long gone. I still don't see why this figure is so valuable.
To me it's just as good as the Guardian or original predator, or Celtic. He definitely wasn't part of my Grail.

Mine is long gone. I still don't see why this figure is so valuable.
To me it's just as good as the Guardian or original predator, or Celtic. He definitely wasn't part of my Grail.

To others he certainly is. Also, I think they made fewer of the Elder and original P2 figures. He's definitely my favorite of the Predators since he's the most unique of the lot.

Good luck with your hunt. You won't be disappointed.

I have the original predator and celtic predator, P2 Elder is next on my list, had a couple of bites on this but nothing concrete so get in touch if you have one to sell.

Godofwar ask your friend if he even wants to part with it first and if hes prepared to how much he wants. Im not in the habit of disclosing exactly how much Im prepared to pay but put it this way I know the figures current value and im no tight arse baby bird :) lol

If he fancies moving it on get a quote for me and we can talk.

I would love this figure also but way too pricey for me even the p1 pred is fetching silly money why oh why did'nt I buy him when I had the chance for 140:monkey2?

Good luck on your hunt and if you know of a uk seller ,who wants to sell or trade his p1 let me know I have a few things to trade/sell,thanks.

Back