• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/WTTF : SW/Angel/POTA (1/6 scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jediburrick

Freakalicious
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Due to 2 successive frustrating transactions where the sellers omitted to tell me that the figure was :
- in one case incomplete (Bespin Han's missing Breathing mask with filter)
AND
- in both cases damaged and received poor (RAH Boba) to really sloppy (Bespin Han) treatments
I'm forced to add this important notice at the top of my thread.

+If the figure you're selling/trading ISN'T complete or in its original state, meaning it's been modified in ANY WAYS or have been damaged, repaired or not, Please give an exact description of the alterations made on this figure and missing items if it's the case. Note that I'm not afraid by some custom work, thus the fact that it's incomplete, broken or altered WON'T BE A DEAL BREAKER in most of the cases. I'll simply ask for the sellers' honesty and, most probably, I'll ask for a decent price that will fit the state of the figure if it isn't already taken into account by the honest seller. I simply ask for the seller's honesty. Thank you+

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Methods of payment

- I can pay US Cash/Money Order/Paypal. Choice is yours

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

WHAT I NEED : (all from 1/6 scale-12" format)

Star Wars prefer regular over exclusive version if both exist

- SSC Lando Calrissian
- SSC Cody
- SSC Yoda
- SSC Clone Sergeant

Iron Man

- HT Iron Man Mark I
- HT Iron Man Mark II

Angel/Buffy

- SSC Angel with Leather Jacket (with Sword, wood stake and Axe if exclusive)

Planet of the Apes

- Hot Toys General Ursus
- SSC Dr. Zaius
- SSC Cornelius
- SSC Zira

Last edited:
Back