Damn you Sideshow! DAMN YOU!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAWS

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Now Sideshow puts out the Hulk Comiquette and I fall in Love. I got to have it. Now I am not made of money but that really is not the issue. So I sell a few things and I am all set to own this awsome piece. The comes the Friday the 13th part 3 Jason PF. What the hell! I got to have that also. Again money is not so much the problem. I can save up.

The problem is I DON'T HAVE ANY MORE ROOM!!!!!!

Sure I could sell some other pieces but I really don't want to. When the Hulk Comiquette was released I sold off some stuff and made some room. I was going to sell My Bowen Retro Green Hulk and the Abomination because I really only have room for one Hulk so I sold off a bunch of ALIEN stuff! OK problem fixed I can keep the Bowen statues. THEN BAM!!! JASON IS HERE!!!!!! What the hell. I have to part with something. Sure I could box something up and store it but that is just a waste to me.

Selling the Bowens is not even as much of a choice now because of the smaller size. I was able to make the room by selling off the Alien stuff. But now I probably have to sell off a PF. and I don't know what to do. I have a choice between

A) Darth Vader PF - I really like the PF but I don't love it but I love the the OT and Vader is such an ICON!

and

B) The Terminator PF - I Love the PF but I am not a huge fan of T2. I love the first one but the 2nd is not "classic" to me.

I love all my other statue to much to part with.
I am sure others run into this problem with space. What do you do??

Terminator and Darth vaders seem expendable to me.. don't you dare part w/ that retro green sir.. Quality..

Yet I know what you mean. Hulk comiquette comes out and I go and buy the Hulk buster to go w/ it.. NOT THAT I HAVE THE SPACE

Jason PF and Hulk comiquette should be your top 2 collectibles.get rid of the average stuff.

Statues take up a lot of room. You have to pare down to only the stuff you really like that you have room for. It's as simple as that, and you need to keep that in mind when you buy stuff. Therefore, When you buy anything that doesn't totally blow you away and is one of your favorite characters ever, be prepared to sell it if you have to when an absolute must have piece comes out. Otherwise, you will have to either pay to put them in storage or know a really good friend who will store your stuff for free, and then you can just rotate the stuff you do have, and display this piece for a while, and then put it in storage, and put another in it's place, and so on. That would be the only way to enjoy a big collection with very limited space. You don't NEED to have it all on display at once in order to enjoy it...

Back