• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Master Replicas/ Code 3 ships/ EFX SW items...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GondorGirl

Super Freak
Reaction score
...well after much deliberation and thought (and swinging between Marvel and Star Wars) I have decided to go for a SW display in the blank area in my living room :) Consequently:

I am looking for any MR/EFX SW 1:1 items that people have for sale...please bear in mind that I have none yet so any offers are welcome :lol

PM me with what you have and shipping to the UK :)

Thank you!

PS not looking for any of the FX items :)

Last edited:
Re: WTB Master Replicas/EFX SW items...

Star Wars?, flippin 'eck sis, there's a bolt out of the blue . I never realised you were an SW fan.

I hope you find what you are looking for mate :rock.
Did you finish your Weta Museum??

Great person to deal with here folks :lecture :lecture
x :wave

Star Wars?, flippin 'eck sis, there's a bolt out of the blue . I never realised you were an SW fan.

I hope you find what you are looking for mate :rock.
Did you finish your Weta Museum??

Great person to deal with here folks :lecture :lecture
x :wave

Hey hunni :wave

Yeah, always liked SW ('member I use to own some PF's) and I realised I need some variety in the collection and the MR pieces will hopefully go nicely with the UC LOTR pieces :rock

Nope, the Weta museum is still a work in progress :lol I think thats gonna be a looooooong road though :lol

Thanks sis, hope your doing good? :)

xx:wave

I have some Master Replicas Force FX sabers if you would be interested? Fraid I don't have the boxes tho.

Josh

I have some Master Replicas Force FX sabers if you would be interested? Fraid I don't have the boxes tho.

Josh

Hi Josh,

Afraid I'm not going for the FX ones :)

Thanks for the offer though!

Kara

x:wave

Hey hunni

Yeah, always liked SW ('member I use to own some PF's) and I realised I need some variety in the collection and the MR pieces will hopefully go nicely with the UC LOTR pieces

Nope, the Weta museum is still a work in progress :lol I think thats gonna be a looooooong road though :lol

Thanks sis, hope your doing good? :)

xx:wave
Yeah I remember you had a couple but I don't know much about SW or the items available I'm afraid, what are the things you're looking for?, more weaponry :stake :lol

Well I guess it's already a Weta Museum, you can just take your time making it bigger :lol :rock

Good luck sis, hope you find things okay :duff
x :1-1:

Yeah I remember you had a couple but I don't know much about SW or the items available I'm afraid, what are the things you're looking for?, more weaponry :stake :lol

Well I guess it's already a Weta Museum, you can just take your time making it bigger :lol :rock

Good luck sis, hope you find things okay :duff
x :1-1:

:lol Yeah the MR/EFX stuff are basically replicas of the weapons...you know i'm a sucker for weapons sis :rock

Thanks hun :wave

xx

Good luck buddy!!!

One of my favourite pieces is a MR thermal detonator!!

:wave

Good luck buddy!!!

One of my favourite pieces is a MR thermal detonator!!

:wave

Thanks mate :rock

Also looking for the Code 3 ships (could one of the lovely mods add that to the tilte please? Thank you :)

i have 13 - 14 master replicas scaled 45 sabers if you are interested ..also i can give you the display cases for free if you want..:wave

Hi Kara :wave

I have a Code3 x-wing if you're interested :bunnydanc

the arcylic cover too :rock

lemme know !

Sound interesting to me Felipe...but as always price is the deciding factor :lol Any chance of a shipped price to the UK please my friend? :)

Back