Lukes box!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Darkness

Super Freak
Reaction score
In all the comotion over Luke I have't seen to much talk of the new box...I love the new packageing and the fold out mature of it....I also LOVE the magnets....sooooo much better than valcro...

i was just wondering what every one thaught of the new box/packageing?

PS:has anything been said about 1/6 LOtR packing..will it be in similar packing!

The box is pretty cool. By far the coolest 12" figure box I've ever seen and one of the coolest period. I hope this is the design used for all the figs.

Collector Freak said:
I'm just wondering why this one figure needs 10 threads. Can someone explain it?

Cause we want to have 10 threads. Can you explain your constant bitching?

jlcmsu said:
The box is pretty cool. By far the coolest 12" figure box I've ever seen and one of the coolest period. I hope this is the design used for all the figs.

Cause we want to have 10 threads. Can you explain your constant bitching?

LOL!

I must get this soon, or I/m afraid I will overload.

I haven't seen it in person, but the pictures on the box look pretty darned cool. I'm very impressed with it, and I'll bet the mint in boxers are too. I however will be taking it out which leaves the question...where am I going to put yet another box? :google

The box design and function is very nice. I wonder if this style box will be used for other lines.

They have said the LotR packaging will also be different than anything we have seen from Sideshow. Don't know much of anything else but that though.

I also love the Luke pacakging. Like I said before, this has been the first Sideshow item that I have ever been tempted to keep in the package because of how well done it is.

jlcmsu said:
Guess so.:monkey5

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

Aye... it must ALWAYS be! lol

As for the box, I have to say it is really a well conceived design. Much better than any of the prior 1:6th boxes. The magnets are much better than the velcro, not popping open at random times... I display my figs with the box behind them, kinda like little posters.. so it can be a hassle to have to fix those everyday when the velcro loses it's hold.

Can't wait to see the rest of the line in similiar boxes, as well as what will be done with the LOTR line.

Why so many threads? Because there are no thread Nazis here...

This is about the BOX. There's another one with Pictures. Another about it shipping. VERY distinct topics IMO.

And what does Dave think about the box? He thinks he'd like it to get the Frack here!!!!!!!!:monkey4

I must agree with many above. I love the magnets use over the velcro any day - though I love my Highlander 1:6 scaler, the velcro tabs actually came undone and I had to superglue them back to the box - my only issue with this new box design: it is a tad bigger than I like, and my only concern there is space.

The magnets are great. I forgot it had magnets while in a state of excitment trying to open the thing, then I remembered. :monkey5 Pretty seamless.

I don't have it yet but from the pics I've seen it looks very nice. I especially like the fact there's no twisties to mess with.

The box had a lot of thought go into it. It was so easy to get Luke out, amazingly easy. After displaying Luke I went back an played with the box a bit. It used to drive me crazy when I would buy my kids a toy when they were small and then they would play with the freakin box. LOL, I did the same thing.

Good job Sideshow!

Darklord Dave said:
And what does Dave think about the box? He thinks he'd like it to get the Frack here!!!!!!!!:monkey4

It's ok Dave. You'll enjoy yours even more when it gets to ya.

Back