• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Head sculptors, please step forward

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you manage to get this done, let me know. I'd love to have someone design a head sculpt as well of someone close to me. :)
I though about this, but never went with it cause I kept seeing so many custom sculpts made of stuff I want, and forget. lol
I'm sure there are many talented head sculptures out there, but if I was to commission someone to do this, I would be ridiculously picky in detail. :(

Most sculptors charge several hundred dollars for a sculpt and unless its a head other people would be interested in, it will be a very expensive custom head.

So has anyone had any experiences with this type of request who would recommend a master sculptor? I know there's quite a few on this board, but most are working on lists of custom head sculpts, and the time to get something like this started or finished would be a long time project.

Interesting indeed. I'd have to check what how they would do the hair as well. If sculpted or how it's made for hot toys females w/ artificial hair to make the headsculpt look even more accurate.

I'm checking the website out as we speak!! :)

Back