• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB-Hot Toys Wolf Original

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimatron

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey whats up everybody? I'm looking to buy a Hot Toys Wolf Predator. It can be either the cleaner version, or Original. At the moment I want the Original version of Wolf more, because of the whip and duel plasma casters. If anyone has any offers please post them here, or pm me. I have a paypal account, so payment is not a hassle.

Bump...

Also...If anyone has the uncoiled Whip, and they'd be willing to sell it. I might just get the Cleaner Kit version, and try to buy the Whip seperately.

It's not like anyone was posting anything in this thread anyways, but now everyone can just calm down.

Due to my ps3 breaking yesterday, and having to replace it with a new one, I am no longer in the market for a Wolf Predator.:(:cuss

Mods please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back