Statue HCG Joker life size bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that was meant to be made out of silicone....It looks like a 200 dollar piece as it stands...

for the lazy:

joker2.jpg

joker8.jpg

joker12.jpg

actually I thought this sculpt was made specifically for HGC, but I may be wrong

I pretty sure you're correct. It's meant for a larger production so it's not up to the same quality as a commissioned piece. The sculpt is there, but the material does not bring it to life.

Not sure what all of you are so disappointed with. Looks great to me. The sculpted hair is some of the best I've seen, acrylic eyes, the likeness is spot on and so is the makeup paint. The tie paint is the only thing I don't like.

the thing is , Hot toys has a thing against me, so it is easier for him to take it out on my work , no worries, maybe you too gates?

:horror I didn't know that BobbyC made this! Please don't take offense Bobby. :eek: :peace

I'm assuming this is more mass-produced than your usual stuff. The lack of real clothes and hair really detracts from the piece, then again it's a lot cheaper than your usual work.

for the lazy:

joker2.jpg

joker8.jpg

Looks good in the first pic. The other angle isn't doing it for me though. I have a feeling it makes a stronger impression in person.

This is a phenomenal piece. I have seen it in person and it is stunning. The sculpt is 100% accurate and the details added with the texture in the overcoat as well as the stitching in the overcoat and the accurate buttons added to the vest.

I LOVE IT.

Bobby captured the likeness perfectly, spot on. I don't know why people are complaining?!? This is the best 1:1 Ledger available, aside from Bobby's silicone bust, of course.

This bust would display wonderfully on a top shelf, glaring down at you.
joker12.jpg

Is this the proto u painted Bobby ? I think the likeness is great, not digging the whole paint app, and I remember you saying you would do repaints for people on this.........for a price of course. I'm a much bigger fan of the messy face paint myself, not the clean look of this one

I LOVE IT.

Bobby captured the likeness perfectly, spot on. I don't know why people are complaining?!? This is the best 1:1 Ledger available, aside from Bobby's silicone bust, of course.

Yeah, that's the problem. Bobby spoiled us with that piece. :lol

Back