Custom GeoCamo "Storm Shadow" by POP Prolific

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Thru ToysREvil I found this awesome Camo Ninja... made to order and a bit expensive, but cool looking!! :rock

Made by this guys:
https://popprolific.wordpress.com/

Buy here:
https://www.shoplabel111.com/collections/frontpage/products/geocamo-storm-shadow-made-to-order

Some pics!!

ss_squad3_grande.jpg

storm-shadow-montage2_grande.jpg

ss_Squad4_grande.jpg

Not too shabby. I like the Arishakage tattoo, which Sideshow should have done. Hood is a little loose for my tastes, as are the sleeves. I know that's accurate to the original card art, but I always disliked those touches. But minor quibbles on my part. Sweet custom, and I hope Sideshow takes a crack at it. As long as they're doing goggled Snake Eyes and Battle Helmet Cobra Commander, I'd like to see them do a "Joe" version Tommy Arishikage AKA The Young Master AKA Storm Shadow.

Clothes are a bit baggy but looks really cool

in 2028 SS will offer this figure...

*The group image consists of past editions of the figure pictured together, sorry no crossbow comes with this figure.

WHUT! NO THAT MAKES THE FIGURE!

And his red backpack!

But that does look sweet!

$200!?!?!?!? By the time SS makes this that's prolly what they will charge for it.

StormshadowGIJOE.jpg

Cool figure, and price isn't that bad. But I'd rather own the inevitable Sideshow version. With their hardon for ninjas and variants we know it's only a matter of time anyway.

Thought they posted him here awhile back?I know he was posted at OSW over a year ago and they have also uploaded the camo pattern to a site where you can buy the material with it on it to make his ninja outfit.

Cool figure, and price isn't that bad. But I'd rather own the inevitable Sideshow version. With their hardon for ninjas and variants we know it's only a matter of time anyway.

Exactly. Its only a matter of time before we get this version of Storm Shadow and a goggled commando Snake Eyes. They are both too popular of characters to not get a few different versions. Even dumb-as-a-brick Hasbro gets that. That's why there is practically always at least 1 Snake Eyes in every wave. Ninjas sell.

$200 is a lot for a custom that is all clothes and no accessories. They be better off doing a small run of just the outfits for around $80-ish.

Back