Holy Crap!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was just helping my Dad move some stuff out of his old house and we found a Kenner Early Bird special pack with Luke, Leia, Chewie, and R2 all still in the originaly packaging. They are all still in the white tray with the white peg things also. It's got all the original certificates and everything.

Not that he'd sell it but does anyone have any guess as to what these are worth? Especially since they are all still factory sealed.

MUST HAVE PICS.....holy crap is right if they're all original:google :google

Please post some pics...I have to see this...you lucky little poo:D

Why when I'am cleaning an old house all I seem to find are dead rats:devil

Not sure what they are worth but you could try searching ebay to see. If they are original I know Walmart had a set that was almost exactly the same.

Darth Loki said:
I was just helping my Dad move some stuff out of his old house and we found a Kenner Early Bird special pack with Luke, Leia, Chewie, and R2 all still in the originaly packaging. They are all still in the white tray with the white peg things also. It's got all the original certificates and everything.

Not that he'd sell it but does anyone have any guess as to what these are worth? Especially since they are all still factory sealed.

Yeah, just search ebay, go to completed listings on search page and check prices. You can also call a local comic book shop and ask them (of course they'll tell you to check on eBay) but many shops know about this stuff.

We are moving more stuff today so I'll take my camera to take some pics.

Someone on eBay has this set but they are loose and it has a different Luke, I think. He's asking $260. No one has anything even close to as new as what my Dad has. We also found a loose double telescoping Vader!

I am not 100% sure but probably close to $400 if it's still sealed for the figures, maybe more.

If you have the original mailing certificates too, another $150-$200.

Last edited:
I wasn't expecting 10 G's. Although if it was that high I think I'd have to talk my Dad into letting it go. I'm just sure he'll give it to me in a few years and it will look cool next to all my SS.

Darth Loki said:
I wasn't expecting 10 G's. Although if it was that high I think I'd have to talk my Dad into letting it go. I'm just sure he'll give it to me in a few years and it will look cool next to all my SS.

Keep it. Frame it. Enjoy it.

Loki: go on rebelscum.com and ask there, or ask the guy who runs the site by e-mailing him. He'll give you a definate answer I am sure.

Got pics, now I just need to figure out to get post them.

Sorry but I'm slightly retarded when it comes to computers.

It extends out a little bit and there's a slot in the arm for it to go back. It actually looks really cheesey but hey, who am I to judge.

I tried uploading the image but it says the file size is too big. Can someone tell me how to do this or can I email someone the pic so they can post it?:confused:

Here's the image!

starwars29dd.jpg

Looks it such good condition! I'll post a picture of the 3 figures I've got next to my computer... bad condition! :monkey2

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Congratulations on the find!!! That is absolutely amazing finding the early bird set!

Good luck with that Loki, and let me know if it is painful to sit with a horseshoe lodged in your lower GI tract.

Back