Haunted Mansion Hitchicking Ghosts PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attom44

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ss please make PF's of the Haunted Mansion Hitchiking Ghosts with interlocking bases...:) What do the other Disney freaks think???

Re: Haunted Mansion Hitchicking Ghosts PF

They don't need to be transparent, make them like the animatronics on the ride. They won't have the same look without the screen and lighting, but I think they'll look nice. And I would totally buy them. Right now I'm dying (pun not intended...) to get ahold of the WDCC Hitchhiking Ghosts to go with my Spirited Entertainer (The Organ player) piece.

Re: Haunted Mansion Hitchicking Ghosts PF

No, alot of comiquettes have light up features. But they could always do them as a maquette. Chernabg is a maquette.

I'd definately buy them. The easy way to make them would be like the three 1/2 scale statues that Disney released in the parks in 2007. The clothes were white and the bases had blue L.E.D.s that lit them up, pretty eerie looking in the dark. Here's a better pic of the Ezra Dobbins one.

1_5147efad7d0cd45987074a56044289aa.jpg

HitchhikingG03.gif

I can't see the first pic, but the second looks pretty accurate to the ride. I agree that is probably the best look for them, but I would personally like something that would look good in the light, even if it sacrifices some of the good look in the dark.

Back