Now that's how you quit a Job!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While there really is no excuse for what Slater did (but it sounds like something he had fantasized about doing for some time), I'd really like to have a few minutes alone with that "passenger". It really ticks me off when people do what he did, and often the plane is still moving when they do it, which puts the safety of other passengers at risk.

While there really is no excuse for what Slater did (but it sounds like something he had fantasized about doing for some time), I'd really like to have a few minutes alone with that "passenger". It really ticks me off when people do what he did, and often the plane is still moving when they do it, which puts the safety of other passengers at risk.

I agree some passengers are total arses. I remember being on a flight from Orlando to Newark. Once the flight landed and was still moving the guy sitting next me got up and stated pushing me to move because his daughter was "double parked" and waiting for him. Really??? I told him to sit and wait like the rest of us. After the plane stopped, he jumped over my seat and pushed and shoved his way to the front and got out anyway.

I hate situations where people behave as impatient jerks. This almost always happens in flights, where everyone wants to get up first and get in line to exit the plane a minute or two quicker than they would if they just took their time and acted a bit more civilly. It also happens every time I drive to or from work. I would probably go nuts if I had that guy's job, too.

I always sit and wait until almost everyone else gets off the plane. Like the one mentioned in the article so many people feel that because they are in a hurry they supercede everybody else. If I was Slater I would've found a way to have security hold that guy up just to piss him off even more.

Both are awesome!

I'm waiting for myself to crack one day. Hopefully I'll come up with something as clever as this girl did! :lol

I bet that guy went "wooooooooooooooooo" down the emergency slide :)
Great exit got give him points for style.

That hopa one was pretty good too,brokers playing farmville no wonder the economy is in the toilet.

Whether its fake or not she is a hopa no doubt.

I love the part of the story where he grabs two beers before leaving the plane. I cracked up when I read that.

This one was good until she started taking her clothes off. I mean, don't get me wrong, she's hot, but she's immature. Now she just wants the attention.

The flight attendant guy, well, good for everyone (including himself) that he quit before the job he hated took him to a boiling point later on.

I wish she had decided she wanted more attention and had done the rest of the photos in a bikini. Or whipped cream.

I'd hire her in a second. Hell, after driving my work truck into a 6-foot hole today, I need an assistant.

exiting-aircraft.jpg

Back