WARNING. Be sure to check your Exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. But I can see somebody showing a picture of a figure with the exclusive sticker and saying the figure is "complete". Technically the seller is not saying the figure is exc., but you are assuming that from seeing the sticker...do you see where I am getting at? I feel this just opens up a can of worms.

Most of my exclusives boxes missing stickers but it doesn't bother me as long as the box edition numbers and the numbers underneath the base match and comes with exclusive accessories, i am fine with it.

Thrifty did this to me one year, I paid him $950 for a Predator 1/6 figure with falling sticker.
a376d9589361.gif

Most of my exclusives boxes missing stickers but it doesn't bother me as long as the box edition numbers and the numbers underneath the base match and comes with exclusive accessories, i am fine with it.

That makes sense. My concern is sellers indirectly passing off a non-exc. figure as exc.

Don't believe anything that Ski says. He also leads people to believe that he collects MOTUC but really only has 2 figures.

He doesn't even own those two figures, he just has a pic of them as a background image for his iPad.

Back