• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Guardian Pred for AVP elder&Celtic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellspawn

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Title says it all. If you can get me an HT elder and celtic you can have my guardian pred insured and shipped to your door. Let me know!

I want the celtic mainly but i could also use the avp elder. I have the P2 elder already.

I believe the Celtic alone is already worth a bit more than the Guardian by himself. Even in eBay he's selling for less than $400.00. Celtic goes for about over $500.00.

I got my Celtic off here for less than that. Then again, I make it a point to buy older HT figures loose. The MIB market is where those nasty prices seem to come in. I mean $400+ is tough, but not as bad as the $600 you'd spend on a boxed figure.

I got my Celtic off here for less than that. Then again, I make it a point to buy older HT figures loose. The MIB market is where those nasty prices seem to come in. I mean $400+ is tough, but not as bad as the $600 you'd spend on a boxed figure.

Oh yeah man I know, I dont care if it has the box or not. I just want it for my collection, I would never resell it. Heck id even take a chopper pred and buy an after market celtic bio for it if I had to. I just need to make my duo a trio.

Back