• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 1/6 scale Hot Toys Hellboy head sculpt, left gloved hand, and HT muscle body.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
Hi. I am putting together a 1/6 scale kit bash between the Sideshow and the Hot Toys Hellboy. Here's the parts I need to finish him:

1.) The Hot Toys Hellboy head sculpt. Really I would PREFER the Hot Toys head sculpt since I am looking for a Hellboy Hot Toys red muscular body.

2.) The Hot Toys Hellboy left hand with the fingerless glove on it.

3.) The Hot Toys Hellboy red rubber muscular 1/6 scale body.

4.) This is a bonus item....if anyone has it. The Hot Toys Hellboy "Big Baby" gun.

Please reply here, and/or send me a PM if you have just one, or all of these items. Thanks! :wave

If you don't have any of them, but know where I can find them online, please let me know! Yes, I have been checking every 1/6 scale figure website out there for these parts.

Well, I'm not sure if it would be. I already have the Sideshow Hellboy trench coat, and body. But I definitely want the better HT red Hellboy muscle body.

I'm working on getting the Sideshow black pants, "Samaritan" pistol with four bullets, Hellboy belt, rosary beads, horseshoe, boots, and Samaritan pistol holster from another board member here.

So then I will only be missing the head sculpt, left hand, and the body.

Back