Best time to buy from ikea?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avbat

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have heard some people say there are annual or semi-annual sales at ikea for things like the detolfs and their lighting systems etc. When are these sales, and when is the best time to buy from ikea?

I have heard some people say there are annual or semi-annual sales at ikea for things like the detolfs and their lighting systems etc. When are these sales, and when is the best time to buy from ikea?

I 2nd That I would like to know also :exactly:

I know they have a mid summer sale which was like last month on a select number of items. I believe there sale which usually have detolfs going for half off is around Novemeber-Decemeber.

Yeah, They had Detolfs for half off around Black Friday here in the States last year, but it was a special sale. Nothings guaranteed when it comes to any kind of markdowns at Ikea.

I would suggest going to the AS-IS section everyday that you can especially if you are wanting Besta stuff. My Ikea always has a ton of it but I have never seen a Detolf there. I have a bunch of the beech ones that I would sale if anyone is interested around me.

Back