• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

John Connor Head - Christian Bale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The expression on his face makes it look like he is about to cry...

thankyou for highlighting this stunning custom sculpt of christian bale.am i the only one who wonders why if hot toys are high end collectibles cant they do the sculpts to this standard because if you put them side by side the resculpt would make the original look like a generic old action man head.yes i know they are good but nowhere near as lifelike as this custom head here:goodpost:

thankyou for highlighting this stunning custom sculpt of christian bale.am i the only one who wonders why if hot toys are high end collectibles cant they do the sculpts to this standard because if you put them side by side the resculpt would make the original look like a generic old action man head.yes i know they are good but nowhere near as lifelike as this custom head here:goodpost:

and it's still available :wave

Back