• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Smallville season 6 and 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I currently have seasons 1-5 and someone has offered me season 8. Just have to wait till Thursday to get it. But I still need 6 and 7. If anyone here has em to sell and they are either new, or like new, or very good condition (no scratches on the discs) then let me know. It would be up to you to tell me how much you want for them. :)

:pray: still hoping and praying that someone finds this thread and has these to pass on....

Hi. I have all of the seasons of Smallville released on DVD up to now. Seasons 1-8. I see you're looking for seasons 6 and 7? I would be willing to sell them to you. I bought them new at my job at Best Buy. The Season 7 box set even comes with the Best Buy EXCLUSIVE "Smallville VISIONS D.C. comic book featuring the cast! Very cool free extra! They are in NEW condition! All I've done is opened the clear plastic over the cases. I have NOT played any of the discs yet. So they're then scratch-free. They come from my "smoke-free" home, and I take great, careful care of everything I own. Please send me a Private Message and let's talk about it. Thanks! :wave

Smallville's one of my favorite shows, but I can always get these again later on. Looks like you need them, and I really need the money right now. Plus, looks like you're a Joss Whedon fan, and I am too!

SHINY!

Last edited:
This thread may be closed all up now, as I found season 6 and 7. YAY. All I need is that pesky 9 that is coming out. I'll be waiting till prices on those to go down first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back