• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 1/6 loose head sculpts -inc. custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melanarus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to the 1/6th Hobby, I'm looking for 1/6th head sculpts (I'm getting into repainting heads as a hobby), mainly from Hot Toys figures and I would be interested in sideshow heads along with pretty much any thing else that's somewhat good. I'd like to get all the different Truetype headsculpts from the past 3-4 years including the latest one resembling Gambit. I'm very interested in custom made resin sculpted heads, especially the ones done by the Asian sculpters (I like Feng's sculpts!) which are harder to come across in the US. I know the value of some of the rare sculpts are high so if you have something please lmk. I can Pay by Paypal and in the US.

Also, if you know anywhere where I could get a bunch of headsculpts, I would be grateful.

Just send me PM. Thanks!

Back