Salutations Collectors (SC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phenix

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello fellow freaks!! I thought I would be a little clever and use Sideshow's abbreviation for my title. I've been reading around on the forums for a few months now, and finally decided to join. I'm relatively new to collecting (received my first collectible statue for Christmas 2008) and my collection is growing to 3.

Right now I have a Kotubukiya Mark III Iron Man statue (that I got signed by Jon Favreau at SDCC 2009, and Stan Lee at PhxCC 2010) and the SC Iron Man Mark II life size bust (99/100, signed by Stan Lee at PhxCC 2010). I just ordered the exclusive Neytiri statue (I did get it before it got put onWL) and am anxiously awaiting more Avatar pieces. I look forward to all that is to come, and I'll be broke for a while, too many hobbies.

My wife enjoys collecting with me, and right now we are big Iron Man and Avatar fans. We'll see what other items come out that we like.

I look forward to discussing things with you all, and eventually meeting as well (my wife and I try to make it to SDCC every year, we missed this year though)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back