Medicom Superman Returns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanHelscwing said:
Title sez it all.

Medicom prices are insane in most cases and with a 435 shipping charge on top and hand posts that break off, skimpy accessories (check out the new Jack Bauer, he comes with a gun) they're not worth it!

Maybe @ 79.99 at best, that is the MOST I would pay

pjam said:
Medicom prices are insane in most cases and with a 435 shipping charge on top and hand posts that break off, skimpy accessories (check out the new Jack Bauer, he comes with a gun) they're not worth it!

Maybe @ 79.99 at best, that is the MOST I would pay

I meant $35 shipping, sorry for the typo

The Medicom Batman Begins is awesome, although tiny, so I'll have to get this guy as a companion piece. Doesn't look that bad really.

I have the DCD 13" Superman returns figure on order already but I'm thinkin' I might break down and order this one as well. Maybe instead. Looks to do the subject justice. I hate this costume as much as everyone else. But it's Superman so I want it. Very nicely done.

What a puney looking Superman. Though DC Directs was somewhat of a letdown, at least he looked heroic.

he looks like he needs to start working out. i know he's not like arnold or anything, but even christopher reeves was bigger than that. his arms are soo skinny maybe he should eat some spinach too.

Wow, you guys are tough. I think it's a very good looking figure. I'm not crazy about the costume changes but the translation to 1/6th looks very good on this figure and for Medicom, it's a way above average headsculpt likeness. This is a well done piece based on the photo's.
And as far as the actor goes, I'd guess Mr. Routh's biceps and chest measurements are a good deal larger than Christopher Reeves. I understand the nostalgia for the 80's films and the love for Mr. Reeves, but the new kid is substantially more muscular.
Can Routh act? Will the movie be any good? Well know soon. I have my doubts on this stuff too, but until I see them I don't care to hammer the guy or the toys.

chamildav said:
This is a well done piece based on the photo's.
And as far as the actor goes, I'd guess Mr. Routh's biceps and chest measurements are a good deal larger than Christopher Reeves. I understand the nostalgia for the 80's films and the love for Mr. Reeves, but the new kid is substantially more muscular.
Can Routh act? Will the movie be any good? Well know soon. I have my doubts on this stuff too, but until I see them I don't care to hammer the guy or the toys.

Your kidding right??? Bigger than Reeve?? I don't think so
Superman_fence1.jpg

supermanreturnsfirstlook.jpg

the new guy looks like a pip-squeak, i noticed that from the first time i saw him. no where near the size of reeve.

Back