• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Hot Toys Leon RPD for Captain America PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GodofWar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone willing to trade a Hot Toys Leon RPD for a Captain America Sideshow PF or Exclusive?

I realize that the Captain's are going for high prices, but I've seen some sold for lower prices or just about the same as a Leon.

If anyone is willing to part, let me know. My figure is in excellent condition and mint. I don't want to let go of it, but i'm willing to part for this option.

Always open to looking at other offers.

So are you looking to trade your RPD Leon for Captain America or your Captain America for RPD Leon? Its not very clear.

If its your Leon and you don't get any takers, let me know. I'm desperately seeking one.

I'm looking to trade my RPD Leon for Captain America PF. (Wouldn't say no to Excluisive either. lol) There's so many things I want out there, but already mostly have all the 12 inch figures I want. I might be willing to trade for a AVP Predator, but would need to know which one before the trade. :)

Back