1/4 Custom Old Hag aka Wicked Queen Snow White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attom44

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,

I've been on the board for a month or so and it's been great.. I thought I'd share a 1/4 scale PF Custom Old Hag figure I did for a client to go with his 1/4 Sideshow Wicked Queen... I've been making custom figures for about 12 years now and hope you like these pictures...:) Have a great night!

Adam Chiet

Oldhag1.jpg

hag_trioa.jpg

Awesome work! Did you make only one?? :stick

Just curious if you have pics of anything else you've worked on over the years too??

Hey Praxitas.. Thank you... yes... I'll post more pics, nice of you to ask. I just made one .. it was a custom piece... always willing to make one of a kinds...

Hi Galacticboy: Thank you for your kind words!

Very nice. All you have to do is put it somewhere where when people walk around a corner it startles them, just like the ride.

Thanks for the kind words guys... I don't have any pics of the two together .. I don't own the Evil Queen PF... but I'm having the owner take pics of SS Evil Queen and my Old Hag side by side.. I was told size wise they look really great together... I wanted to make a detailed base, but all this collector wanted was a wooden stained base...

I have nothing but high praise for the evil queen statue. I can guarantee you will really like it if you order.

Back