• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Aliens HICKS or RIPLEY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm desperately searching for a Hicks, please PM me if you have one.

Also I'm in the market for a Ellen Ripley figure as well,

from Hot Toys's Aliens line.

Please help me out here:lol Hudson is outnumbered by Preds right now....

i got a ripley complete and in box. was displayed for like a week.

I thought you were leaving the board?????? :dunno:dunno

No, I was moving and I didn't know when I was getting internet access again.( I had it set up yesterday, so I'm officially back :lol )

As for my "updates" I was told about Falconer.........look what was just announced???

Anyway:lol I may have found my Ripley thanks to GatackFC. Just need to see pics to make sure it's the one I want.

Still looking for HICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last off topic post, you should have said it was Falconer then bro! You just said "a Predator" thats very open ended especially with all of the new stuff. You could have just been lucky and guessed or Alter Ego could have guessed too knowing that Ani-Com was around the corner.
Again, not trying to flame you just voicing the other side of the conversation. :D

Back