starstore.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mosaicsquare

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone ere bought anything from this website? are they reliable? I think they are uk based.

A couple of years ago, I (and some others I know) tried to order several different items from them. Would just be told about a week later it wasn't in stock.

From my experience, not very reliable!

I'm pretty sure this is the place I thought I could have gotten a HT Elder Pred 2 for around $250 a couple years ago. After submitting my CC info, I was left in limbo and never received any further communication.

I'm pretty sure this is the place I thought I could have gotten a HT Elder Pred 2 for around $250 a couple years ago. After submitting my CC info, I was left in limbo and never received any further communication.

Well I did receive an email informing me the items weren't in stock anymore. I had the feeling, but decided to give it a try anyways.

We are sorry to report that we are unable to supply the items on your order as they are now sold out. We had hoped to be able to obtain these items for you, but unfortunately this has not been possible. This order has now been cancelled and we can confirm that you have not been charged for it. You might like to try some of the great sites listed here: https://www.starstore.com/shops/movie_tv_comics_music_collectibles.htm Please accept our apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience this has caused. kind regards, Mail Order Dept,Starstore.com

Well I did receive an email informing me the items weren't in stock anymore. I had the feeling, but decided to give it a try anyways.

We are sorry to report that we are unable to supply the items on your order as they are now sold out. We had hoped to be able to obtain these items for you, but unfortunately this has not been possible. This order has now been cancelled and we can confirm that you have not been charged for it. You might like to try some of the great sites listed here: https://www.starstore.com/shops/movie_tv_comics_music_collectibles.htm Please accept our apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience this has caused. kind regards, Mail Order Dept,Starstore.com

I received a similar email a couple of years ago when I ordered something. I recently sent them two emails (one directly and one through their site contact page) about stock availability. I didn't get any response, so I'm concerned about ordering. Is anyone sure they're still operating? Their update page hasn't been 'updated' since last February.

This is a uk site. I've come across it many a time when googling older hot toys preds and aliens. Never managed to successfully order anything as I don't think the site is updated as often as it could be. Generally it's probably only any good for a twilight calendar.

This is a uk site. I've come across it many a time when googling older hot toys preds and aliens. Never managed to successfully order anything as I don't think the site is updated as often as it could be. Generally it's probably only any good for a twilight calendar.

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

It's funny cause it's true. Man, that site is $h!t.

Back