Tips for shipping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ViperSRT

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was wondering if you guys had any tips in terms of shipping a figure that is open? How to properly package it to make sure it arrives unscathed, and such. I've never done it before and want to make sure I don't mess up.

Thanks,

Mike

if you don't have bubble wrap, i find wrapping the figure in a ton of plastic bags works well too.

OP please make sure to thank Prog for his response. He has been quite sensitive since 911.

Thanks a lot Bin Laden! :gah:

Wrap the figure in bubble wrap, wrap any accessories in another piece of bubble wrap. Then put those inside a gallon Ziploc freezer bag.

Use foam peanuts in the box for added protection.

Try and use peanuts made with corn starch if you can. You can dissolve them in water to get rid of them.

Just put a shipping label on it and ship it using USPS. It will get to its destination in perfect condition.

Plenty of Bubble wrap and in a sturdy box should be good. Stay away from using newspaper. I've gotten a few open figures before were the shipper using newspaper... atleast 60% of them came damaged in someway.

Or if you really want to protect your figure, use a condom.

Back