• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

hot toys guardian predator FS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what up guys i have a guardian pred for sale im asking 400 shipped in the us only. i have good feedback here as well

thanks

nice of you to flip this to all of us who missed out! you may as well be flipping us something else (the bird)...

Last edited:
nice of you to flip this to all of us who missed out! you may as well be flipping us something else...

Wow, it's less than the going rate on ebay, so you should probably quit your crying...

wow… clever use of emoticons.

just trying to understand why anyone would want to sacrifice their dignity for a couple of hundred dollars.

Wow automaton I see your pretty upset about me selling my predator alot of emotions goin on there. Well its your lucky day this predator actually comes with a free box of tampons so you should be all set.

Wow automaton I see your pretty upset about me selling my predator alot of emotions goin on there. Well its your lucky day this predator actually comes with a free box of tampons so you should be all set.

no emotions... can't expect much from someone who thinks "a lot" is one word.

nice of you to flip this to all of us who missed out! you may as well be flipping us something else (the bird)...

I can't say I disagree with this point. I despise the eBay flippers. :mad:

The point of this forum, in my eyes at least, is that if there is anyone who missed out on one, they can come here and not get raped on buying it. Sad that it just came out and you're already selling it for more than 2x it's amount. :(

I can't say I disagree with this point. I despise the eBay flippers. :mad:

The point of this forum, in my eyes at least, is that if there is anyone who missed out on one, they can come here and not get raped on buying it. Sad that it just came out and you're already selling it for more than 2x it's amount. :(

:exactly::goodpost:

Yeah well i wish i could have a hulk pf for 300 bucks but its not going to happen

You're completely missing the point. You obviously didn't even want this and just bought it to sell for double it's worth. You beat people who really wanted it to the computer and preordered it. Now because you, and others like you got their PO, people who really wanted it couldn't get one.
And before you come back with I'm whining or some other clever remark, I don't want it. I'm not collecting Predator. I just feel bad for the people who actually do want it because to them it is a gem that belongs in their collection, but can't get it because they didn't make it to their computer to PO in time.
Sorry for spamming your sale thread. Good luck with your "sale".

Last edited:
You're completely missing the point. You obviously didn't even want this and just bought it to sell for double it's worth. You beat people who really wanted it to the computer and preordered it. Now because you, and others like you got their PO, people who really wanted it couldn't get one.
And before you come back with I'm whining or some other clever remark, I don't want it. I'm not collecting Predator. I just feel bad for the people who actually do want it because to them it is a gem that belongs in their collection, but can't get it because they didn't make it to their computer to PO in time.
Sorry for spamming your sale thread. Good luck with your "sale".

What's the going price for these right now?

Isn't that the current market value??

Blame free market economics, not me.

No it's not. It's an inflated price. Look up the Resident Evil Chainsaw Gonado. Some sellers sell it for $250. You can buy it on Sideshow for $80. I've seem it on other sites for a clearance price of $80 also. So your saying market value should be $250? :lol
Who's blaming you? :dunno

No it's not. It's an inflated price. Look up the Resident Evil Chainsaw Gonado. Some sellers sell it for $250. You can buy it on Sideshow for $80. I've seem it on other sites for a clearance price of $80 also. So your saying market value should be $250? :lol
Who's blaming you? :dunno

It's basic economics... supply and demand. The free market will ultimately decide the 'value' of this item. Sellers are free to ask whatever they want, but it's the buyers that decide what's reasonable to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back