• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

thinking about selling my henry wayne batman returns #44/150

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agliarept

Super Freak
Reaction score
i have had this figure in my closet and not in display for years now. has been in the box. this is a special version which has the regular cowl, the head sculpt and an extra cowl that was made to look like the end scene in returns when keaton reveals he is batman. pretty awesome figure, the head is even dirtied up to look like the film. I bought this for 500$ years ago and im taking serious offers for it. cheers!

comes with extra bat chest logo, glove fins, cape cowl. etc.

-Mauro

6zvt5i.jpg

ht633d.jpg

beynvd.jpg

2v2bif8.jpg

up on ebay going for super low price. if anyone here collects batman 1/6 figures, you know this figure is impossible to find, especially with the extra cowl added. cheers.

Ultimate Batman Returns Keaton dx 1/6 custom figure - eBay (item 230509385844 end time Aug-15-10 15:01:42 PDT)

ending today in 5 hours. last call if anyone wants him before he is gone! cheers

Back