Has anyone in the US got a shipping notice for Darla?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firefly Flanatic

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm just curious because someone on the BtVSfigs board said they were getting theirs and their Lukes shipped at the same time and was complaining about not having combined shipping. This was posted back on the 15 or 16th I believe. I called Sideshow yesterday about a problem I was having with their website and while I had them on the phone asked about the status of my Darla figures and was told they hadn't started shipping them and would be starting to ship them out in the next couple of days.

The only folks I know that have gotten theirs are some people in the UK. Maybe whoever posted on the BtVSfigs board lives there. For some reason they got their shipments first. :confused:

My order now shows "Shipping too soon to cancel" on SS' site, so hopefully it will ship in the next day or so. :D

I got notice too, mine will be here on Saturday. But I ordered both the exclusive and regular versions and only have the exclusive heading my way. I was expecting both to ship at the same time; thought I could save on shipping. Oh well.

I just received my notice. I hope they ship my Luke and Darla together.
They promised they would so I could save on shipping.

Okay now this just sucks, I received an email that the regular Darla has shipped a day following Exclusive Darla. I thought Sideshow would've shipped these two together. Why do others get their figures shipped out together without having to ask for it? :(

As soon as I know that two figures will be shipped close together I was
told to contact the shipping department.
There is no guarantee that the items will be shipped together but
they try their best. I have always had to request items be shipped
together. Even when they have been ordered at the same time.

It's rare that they ship items together although it has happened without me asking. But most times it doesn't.

My 2 Darla's & Exclusive Luke would have shipped today, but I got a call from Sideshow telling me they forgot to charge me shipping. D'OH! Now I have to send another money order for shipping. Im tired of waiting. :monkey2

I lucked out they are shipping my Luke and Darla together
yeah they had pity on me.

You did get lucky, dr2red.

I made a request through the CS form to combine Excl. Luke and both Darlas, but was informed that since these items were arriving at SC's warehouse in separate trucks, they would not be able to combine my orders.

Sure enough, Luke shipped last week and I received my shipping notice for regular Darla, last night. No notice on Excl. D, yet.

Grr Arrgh!

gls.jpg

Back