Silicone Yoda Puppet Project... WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

howardsstudios

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm working on a fun personal project... a 1:1 ESB silicone Yoda puppet! Here it is as just a bust for now soon to be the full statue, I'm just about done sculpting his hands and feet and will be putting everything together here soon. At the moment this bust has pose-able eyes and ears.

Here a video too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLeCDqtBAIs

SilYoda1.jpg

SilYoda2.jpg

SilYoda3.jpg

SilYoda4.jpg

SilYoda5.jpg

SilYoda6.jpg

SilYoda7.jpg

Stay Tuned...

H

www.howardsstudios.com

Last edited:
Re: Siliocne Yoda Puppet Project... WIP

WOW!!!!!!!! can you put your hand up his butt so you can make it into a hand puppet. :D

Looks really friggin' awesome!

Pose-able eyes and ears? :thud:

It looks amazing! I wish Sideshow had gone ahead and done a complete Yoda since the full-size bust is already 3/4 of him.

Way better then the sideshow bust. I own it too. I looked it him right after looking at your pics...and this happened to my face: :(

Way better then the sideshow bust. I own it too. I looked it him right after looking at your pics...and this happened to my face: :(

Funny, because he sculpted both. :lol

Funny, because he sculpted both. :lol

Yes, he did do both but it's not his fault. If you look at the prototype of the Sideshow Yoda it is MUCH better. Something happened to the final piece that made his goozle and chin very droopy and added a few pounds to his face. So sad. :(

The SS Yoda bust is still an impressive bust. It freaks people out on display in my lighted Detolf (on a greek inspired riser). Definitely the first piece that people gravitate to in my collection!

I absolutely love this full Yoda puppet project Howard is working on. I'm very, very impressed. Yoda looks spot on!

Amazing Howard.We don't see enough activity from you on here. You are a very talented Sculptor. I own one of your T1 busts that Elm-Studios finished. Its amazing.

I would sell off a number of things from my collection if Sideshow were to produce this. I can't stop looking at it!

Back