Hot Toys TrueType Bodies - now in-stock at VikingPlayground.com!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome, can't wait to get my preorder shipped. woot woot woot. do you guys send notices when stuff is charged or shipped?

Going through pre-orders - started on them yesterday. There are literaly several hundreds of them though, so depending on when pre-order was placed, it might take a couple days to get through them all.

There will be two email messages from us - order processed message (meaning order is packed and ready to go) and then another one with a tracking number.

Thank You!

Alexei

Can you put a Dragon head on one of these bodies? Do you need a specific neck connector?

Sean

It doesn't look like the advanced comes with the short neck plug, so you might need to track down one of those (possibly from a AA slim) to be able to use a dragon head.

They do come with an extra short neck. At least I remember seeing it. I'll double check and confirm later today.

Alexei

They do come with an extra short neck. At least I remember seeing it. I'll double check and confirm later today.

Alexei

Please do check, and let us know. I assume that the "short neck" would allow attaching a Dragon head?

Sean

Ok, I've looked at the packaging. Short neck is included. I think it is the same one as older Hot Toys bodies used to have (i.e. Backham look a like Bronze TrueType). It is similar to Dragon so I'm sure it is possible to mount Dragon head on it, but I'm not sure if it's a straight swap or will need some fiddling...

Thank You!

Alexei

Have the VTS Explorer sets been received as well? I think I had one included with my order of TT bodies.

I think I saw your order earlier today... VTS Explorer's are not yet in. Do you want to wait until it arrives or split your order?

Thank You!

Alexei

Ok, I've looked at the packaging. Short neck is included. I think it is the same one as older Hot Toys bodies used to have (i.e. Backham look a like Bronze TrueType). It is similar to Dragon so I'm sure it is possible to mount Dragon head on it, but I'm not sure if it's a straight swap or will need some fiddling...

Thank You!

Alexei

Straight swap.

I think I saw your order earlier today... VTS Explorer's are not yet in. Do you want to wait until it arrives or split your order?

Thank You!

Alexei

I should have two separate orders with bodies, one with the regular TT and the VTS Explorer set, and then one order with just the Advanced TTs. I'd like to have the regular TT moved over to the order with the Advanced set and shipped together. Is there a phone number I can give you guys a call with my order numbers if needed?

Hot Toys TrueType Body Caucasian Male (Advanced ver.)

Is the above just simply a slim with a different name?

I think when HT "advanced" means addition of those extra removable hip covers...

Thank You!

Alexei

Back