• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Dr Doom PF Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

KurJen - Kurgan Mod
Reaction score
Well I'm finally putting this up for sale. #193/500 PENDING

$1350 includes shipping. US OR CANADA ONLY.

In great condition with box and shipper box. I will also put it in a second shipper box when mailing. There are a couple small chips in the bottom corner edges of the throne. This seems to have been a common problem. I bought this from someone else, so I'm not sure if it came like this originally or happened over time. It is not anything noticeable unless you are sticking your face up close. If you would like pics PM me.

2009_0422NewcameraSSC0064.jpg

newstuff-15.jpg

Last edited:
I don't collect Marvel - and I want the faux Bronze Smaug. Selling this will clear up some prime real estate space in my collection.

Nope, not separating Doom from his chalice....not even for nudie pics of you Bodie.

Bump - I'm willing to hear reasonable offers....I really don't want to have to go to ebay. :(

wow, me too^^. wasn't this going for like $2500 not too long ago? think last i was lookin was a few months back. shame, i think it's my favorite piece, well, evar!

Back