Why isn't there a Mace Windu Premium Format yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I just looked at the 12 inch figure, it looks nothing like him >_>

Aside from the new ones previewed recently, there haven't been ANY prequel Jedi PFs (unless you count Anakin, which is a bit of a special case, obviously).

Windu is a bad mo' fo'...wasn't really shown in the movies though. If I collected PT, I'd get a Mace.

Maul wasn't a barrel of laughs himself.

Samuel Jackson probably doesn't have to personally approve every Mace Windu product. There have been a lot of action figures over the years from various companies.

Sideshow just hasn't gotten around to it yet.

:lecture

Quoted for truth. He's a stick in the mud and as deep as the kiddie side to a pool.

picture.php

Jackson's performance in he PT was a step above a mannequin... how can one expect an artist to bring the character to life if the actor couldn't?

a lot of that had nothing to do with the actor in my opinion. I would LOVE a pf version of Mace.

Is Mace Windu in the EU? Is he dressed up like a Jersey Shore tramp? Does he have robot-chicken legs that make fanboys swoon? Is he an armoured character than can be repackaged again and again?

SSC has priorities. The OT ain't one of them, nor are the few decent PT characters like Mace Windu.

Back