Sale at Capstone Comics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadow King

The shadow of death
Reaction score
There is no secret that I have been doing work with Capstone for a bit now and I think I just missed DSC too much and this was a way back in to the biz without having to do everything. Anyways I have been working on the next site: https://www.capstonecomics.com/index.html and we almost have it just right so check it out and we put some stuff on sale as well.

I will be working closely with John so if you have and questions then feel free to contact me.

There are some more sales going on at Capstone. Keep an eye on this thread for the updates, coming soon!!

Please don't forget to stop by and check out our 'clearance' section for some of those items you may just want to add to your collection.

Clearance

We are holding a 50% off sale on all of our action figures- in our store only- this weekend Sept 18/19. Come check it out!!!!

The 50% off sale that's going on right now on action figures is amazing! So many that I want!

Back