Star Wars Visions Statue Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're interesting. A Grievous pre-Cyborg is a definite for me (I always wanted that one as a PF) as I love the Hasbro fig and that sketch looks killer.

If they use the inspiration for their poses from the artists mentioned it could indeed be an incredible line-- especially if the price point stays at the $200 (and under range)... It'll be a nice alternative to the PF's (although they're still going to be my favourite).

I'm interested in this. I'm looking forward to seeing what they put out, but the sketches they've revealed so far are good.

Never considered they might do a Star Wars statue line like the LOTR line they just started.

Not sure I wanted a shirtless Gamorrean though...

If this turns out like how the LOTR statue line is forming up, it should be great. I just hope that SSC decides to stay alittle more mainstream, as I'd love some OT stuff with this design type and figure size.

Price may be a big concern, because right now the LOTR statues are going in the $235-$250 range. When you compare that to PFs at $299-$320, it gets to be a tough-call on what to collect.

If this turns out like how the LOTR statue line is forming up, it should be great. I just hope that SSC decides to stay alittle more mainstream, as I'd love some OT stuff with this design type and figure size.

Price may be a big concern, because right now the LOTR statues are going in the $235-$250 range. When you compare that to PFs at $299-$320, it gets to be a tough-call on what to collect.

If this line were to go $250+ then it'd be an easy call for me-- PF's only (besides 1/6) with the occassional Visions offer (like the pre-cyborg Grievous). I definitely hope that they stick around $200.

Unless a particular piece has an awesome concept behind it, I'm not interested in collecting an intermediate scale that costs about as much as a PF.

something really different/unique in 1/5 scale will be a buy for me.

and by different/unique I DO NOT mean robo-maul or other such silliness.

I'd probably go for the pre-cyborg Grievous if done right. Always liked the Hasbro figure.

Unless a particular piece has an awesome concept behind it, I'm not interested in collecting an intermediate scale that costs about as much as a PF.

That's about how I feel. But I'm excited to see these pieces, I think they're going to look pretty cool, even if I don't buy any.

Back