1/6th Scale Sideshow Battle Droids (Clean, Commander, Security, etc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6th Scale Battle Droid

I've got four Hasbro ones but I'd love some GOOD battle droids to pose with the 1/6 jedi-- I also love the quick glimpse of the 1/6 concept for General Grievous...

I'll definitely pick up a Battle Droid... not my favorite of the SW military lines, but still an important one.

I love Ep I so if I'm still collecting by the time these come out, I'll get them. But thats a big if the way the economy and prices are going.

I'd buy if they are a two-pack or if just one BD is pretty cheap. I mean, they're not alot of material, they don't need alot of posability, and have only one real accessory.

I also hope they release BD officers, like OOM-9 or the various color designations, like Security (red markings) and pilot (blue markings). Not interested in a straight red AOTC one, though.

I'll absolutely be on board for these. And with the sounds of things, I'll be able to troop build them pretty cheap down the line.

the Hasbro ones are excellent, except that mine the legs are all warped so they don't stand on their own.

the Hasbro ones are excellent, except that mine the legs are all warped so they don't stand on their own.

Heat them up and straighten them. Cool them in the freezer. I used metal rods tied to the jegs to keep them straight during the process, but I do not believe it to be necessary.

Great!:clap

Hope this one has will have more articulation than the one from Hasbro.

Sideshow please don't price them too expensive so that we can get more. :)

These could be nice. It would be cool to if they came with a bag full of parts. You can scatter their body parts around all those Jedi figures you already own. This is what all my Jedi sitting on the shelf needed.

I was counting print design variations for Battle Droids, excluding those from the CW cartoon series.

TPM
Plain ones:Normal troopers, Blue:pilot, Yellow:Commanders, Red:Security

AOTC
All red:Normal troopers, Red with yellow head:Commanders

Thats 6 difference types.

Finally, the Clones will have something to break. These are going to look awesome if Sideshow's doing them.:wink1:

My favorite are the all red ones from Geonosis. Hope with these coming along, the Jedi line can be revived.

Back