• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I got SS Predator Wolf bust, Ex Wolverine pf,Ex Iron Spiderman,DS 1/4 Maul for trade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azurepred

It's so fluffy!!!
Reaction score
They are all minty and I have colored and brown boxes for all of em. I am only interested in a Predalien bust or a Ex Darth Talon pf at the moment..............Wolvie is SOLDI also take checks/money orders, no payment plan for him though.

I would like to straight up trade the Wolf Bust for the Predalien bust. I would even be willing to add the Iron Spiderman to that equation. I would trade straight up for the Ex Talon for my Ex Iron Spiderman comi, and I will even throw in a little $

I also have a Brand new Diamond Select 1/4 Maul figure. I only bought him to use the robe for my pf Maul, so thats the only time I have ever taken him out of the box, but his audio clip works fine and he looks great compared to the SS version. I would also be willing to sell him straight up for $30 + shipping.

I can provide pics if requested.

Last edited:
pms replied. Ok, the thing about Wolvie; I will sell him straight up for what a Ex Talon goes for on ebay, so if you make me offer, take that in mind cause she sells for more than retail right now, and I wont take less than that cause all the money will go for her. Thx

Back