Darth Vader robs Long Island Bank

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueLeader

Super Freak
Reaction score
Fox News is reporting that Darth Vader has indeed robbed a Long Island bank using a pistol. But Police said there were no indications he used the force :lol.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/23/darth-vader-masked-man-robs-new-york-bank/?test=latestnews

072310_vaderrobber_604x341.jpg

dont worry BL...........this seems the appropriate section for a duplicate thread. :lecture

You know what would be real funny. If someone actually went into a bank holding a gun and wearing a ski mask and made a DEPOSIT into an account and then ran out of the place.

This should come as no surprise.... He is a Sith Lord after all :lecture

And for those who don't know, they absolutely only deal in absolutes.... Whatever the ____ that means. :huh

:lol:lol:lol

That was THE BEST part of ROTS. Obi wan saying a Sith deals in absolutes. and then HE says: I will do what I must...that's an Absolute :slap

That was THE BEST part of ROTS. Obi wan saying a Sith deals in absolutes. and then HE says: I will do what I must...that's an Absolute :slap

You know Razz, there's a part of me that really feels that ROTS was pretty close to capturing some of that old magic.... Then there's the horrid dialogue that always brings it back down to earth.

That's hilarious. I wonder if this is how the Empire funded the second Death Star.

And then there is Yoda saying, 'Do or do not, there is no try." in ESB. That as the first real absolute statement that I recall from a Jedi. Seems to me that only the Light side deals in absolutes of good and evil, and the Dark Side deals in all sorts of relativistic behavior, rationalizing this bad thing or that as ok,so long as it gets them what they want, while it's the Light side that actually has principles of right and wrong. With the Dark Side, anything goes, and it's only the Light Side that says, you should do this or not do that.

Back