• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Michael Jackson Thriller

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
Please read everything!

-Hot Toys Michael Jackson Thriller,what you see in the picture is exactly what you're getting,nothing more.Jackson with Regular head,full Thriller outfit,shirt,jacket,pants,socks,shoes and relaxed hands,no zombie head,no extra outfit,no extra hands,only what you see in the Picture..Also,a "Beat It" doll outfit that was released in the 80's with Jacket,belt and Blue shirt(it's actually a shirt without the short sleeves,so don't expect a normal T-shirt),i do have the Dark pants that is pictured but it doesn't fit on this Hot Toys body.I also have the box if you want that but if you want to save on shipping i can also ship without the box,that's up to you.70$ + 30$ shipping with box,10$ without the box.PAYPAL ONLY!

Last edited:
Back