So now we need Little OB1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVILFACE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got Qui-Gon, he needs someone to boss around. Now make little Obiwan.

forcefall1ri.gif

Evilface, I have seen that clip before of the lady falling, but seeing it again edited like that gave me a good chuckle!

I can't stop watching it!!!

Great video clip :D . As for Episode 1 Obi-Wan,if Sideshow make one,I hope it's way,way down the line as I'm sick of Jedi figures. I want some variety in my collection,not a display case full of guys in very similar looking robes.

Eh, i'll pass on EP 1 obi-wan, I have to draw the line somewhere, and I have Ep2-3 obi-wan coming. Enough jedi I agree, did sideshow ever heard of some cool movies called, a new hope, Empire strikes back and return of the jedi? I'd love figures from those movies....

Last I checked there are 5 PF's from ANH, and Han is from ESB, Luke from ROTJ. Maybe they're trying to cover all 6 episodes before giving me a 12" for which I already own a PF.

Yeah, OT fans can't complain all but Grievous in PF has been from the OT. While PT characters haven't gotten really any PF except for Grievous. So a switch would be fine with me I want Maul in PF anyways. :)

Darth Loki said:
Last I checked there are 5 PF's from ANH, and Han is from ESB, Luke from ROTJ. Maybe they're trying to cover all 6 episodes before giving me a 12" for which I already own a PF.

Maybe so,but not everyone collects PF figures so there's still a need for some more OT characters in the 12" scale. 2 out of 7 so far is not what I'd call a decent balance between OT and PT.

I'd like an Episode 1 Obi. Actually, I'd like a whole heap more Jedi. That said, I (and my poor, suffering credit card) don't mind waiting a while for them. It would be quite a relief to get some more variety coming out - that way I might not want to buy them all! :)

Back