Video of Gentle Giant's booth at SDCC 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fanboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Came across this video. Not the best quality, but you can see some new products. What I was able to pick out:

Full Size Darth Talon
Full Size Bossk (might be a maquette as it's next to the Cad Bane)
Aurra Sing Mini-Bust
Padme Snow Bunny Mini-Bust
Full Size Blue Snaggletooth
Full Size AT-Rt w/Driver
Large version of the vintage Kenner figures

https://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8426317

Came across this video. Not the best quality, but you can see some new products. What I was able to pick out:

Full Size Darth Talon

Oh brother. To borrow a line from one of the greatest movies ever... "Gentleman, start your boners."

There's pics up of all these at rebelscum plus a few other things. Darth talon looks good.

Release date........ Q4 2075......... gentle giant are the worst with their releases, cant remember how many times the Luke Hoth Bust has been pushed back... made me lose interest in there products looooong ago.

Release date........ Q4 2075......... gentle giant are the worst with their releases, cant remember how many times the Luke Hoth Bust has been pushed back... made me lose interest in there products looooong ago.

They still haven't released some of the Harry Potter min busts that were announced over a year ago!:gah:

If GG could get this Padme to look this nice in production, I might almost say they could be back in good form, she looks of the quality GG started with before they got too big.

IMG_1352.JPG

But what's with the long hair? I understand this is a Holiday Bust like Yackface and Cody but Padmé never had long hair whan she wore the snowbunny outfit... :dunno

Back