• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1st Edition Medicom RAH Cobra Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Macross-Junkie

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, I just thought I'd let everyone know I'm selling a 1st Edition Medicom RAH Cobra figure. It was actually given to me a few months ago, and the box is pretty banged up. The figure inside is in good condition (with the exception of his arm blaster being bent a little), but I don't have the patience or time to do some custom work, and repair to this figure so I'm selling it "ON THE CHEAP". This figure is NOT the newer version released recently, but the original 1st edition that was released some years back, so the detail isn't super great. But hey, this would still make a fun project figure for anyone looking to do a custom Cobra figure.

Here's the link:
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...28807&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1154

Back