• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Remy's Non-Moving Sale...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remy

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Offering these to you guys first before putting them on ebay.

All Sales are for U.S. Only. Sorry, no international sales.
I accept only Paypal (payment as gift)
I have 100% feedback on ebay (Mingboots)
I have also made deals with several fellow SS freaks.

PLEASE NOTE: All figures are from my personal collection thus it is used and is sold AS IS...ALL SALES ARE FINAL. I will not accept refunds or returns. I will to the best of my knowledge note any imperfections. Please buy only if you are willing to accept these terms.

Up first is the ULTRA RARE HT Michael Jackson Billie Jean version.
I bought this after MJ started dancing in heaven so I already paid good money for it in the first place. Even when prices were soaring outrageously, I couldnt sell as it was one of the best figures I have. I am only selling him because I'm buying a grail and could use the money. It was already used when I bought it but it was well taken care of. I kept it in a detolf with foam weathering to deter dust from coming in. His jacket has a cool wire insert so you can move it around to look like its in motion. Looks extremely cool inside a detolf with LED lights, the glitter glows well. Item is complete. I'll miss this figure.
$545 SHIPPED.
ief62q.jpg
5b6uyu.jpg
28sao0.jpg

Next is My Luke PF Format Regular.
Item is in great shape. Still has the outerbox also. I was pretty shocked when I received this as I agree with those that own this...it is underrated and looks really cool in hand. I did receive my PF Luke Jedi and I'm pretty happy with it so I'll stick with just that version
$115 Shipped
1zq3ib5.jpg

Hot toys T600.
A couple of things to point out. The eyes did not light up last night when I checked it when putting it in its box. I STRONGLY believe that it only needs batteries though. I ended up getting several figures and ran out of display room to put this in. I dont like dust on figures so I put this in a regular brown box, laying on his back. The thing is his light switch is in between the figure and the ammo pack on his back so sometimes you can turn the light on by pressing the ammo pack. I set a book on top of the brown box one time and decided to look at the T600 afterwards and saw that his light came on due to the pressure from the book on top of the box. Stupid me put the book back on top of the box so I probably turned the light back on. The other thing, on his ammo backpack, one of the straps is held by glue and it came undone when I bought it. There was a wire twisty in the room and as you can see from the circled pic, you can use that or glue it back or stitch it. Also, the green cloth that's wrapped around the gun arm is missing. Its just a simple cloth though so you can easily replace it. Although there's several things to point out about the figure, it is basically almost new as I only displayed him for a couple of months.
$95 shipped.
2dvu4k9.jpg

1z35rgx.jpg

xfyeew.jpg

Lastly, I'm selling my Batman statue based on Jim Lee drawing. This is the full size version. Item is in great shape.
$115 shipped. ...PENDING
6jhfuw.jpg

2ppkhmu.jpg

thanks for Looking...

Last edited:
Lowered the price on Michael Jackson. Can't go any lower.

the last one I monitored on ebay sold for $700 shipped which is usually the average.

Back